Tuesday, November 10, 2015

It's Swap Time!!!

It's that time of year. Time for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap through Chaotic Goddesses Swaps
 Chaotic Goddess Swaps' 12 Days of Christmas
I love this swap, basically you get a partner, get to know them and then pick out 12 gifts for them open up December 13th through the 25th. Who doesn't want more gifts for Christmas?

Go here, to see what I got last year, here's what I sent:

Go here to see what I got in 2013, and here's what I sent:
 
The thing I love the best about swaps, I love to give the perfect gift. I love learning about my swap partner and picking out items to send. Actually I love giving gifts to people.
 
I've been looking forward to this swap all year, but especially since I got my new job. I really wanted to join a swap when I got the job, but it was around Halloween swapping time, and I'm not really a Halloween person.

1 comment:

Beth W said...

We're so glad you're joining us for the swap again!! :D