Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Green Hodgepodge

It's Hodgepodge time:


1. Share a favorite song, book, or movie title containing the word green?

2. Ralph Waldo Emerson is quoted as saying, 'Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.' Would you agree? Are you a believer in luck? I don't believe in luck, I believe in hard work.

3. Spring water, Hot Springs, handspring, spring fling, spring break, spring fever, offspring...which 'spring' word best applies to something in your day, week, or life right now? Spring fever maybe. We have been having some glorious weather lately, yesterday it got up to 82. I know it's not going to get up to that again until at least May, but with all this warm weather, I just want to get out and walk a few miles. If garage sales start soon, I may be doing that.

4. What's something you do to make yourself look or feel more confident? Certain clothes make me feel better. I love wearing my character shirts because someone always compliments me on them.

5.  It's National Celery Month...are you a fan? If so, what's a snack or dish you enjoy that calls for celery? I'm not a big celery fan, I do like it in tuna or egg salad though.
6. What's one thing you wish you'd learned sooner? Do what you love, not what other people say will get you money.

7. Would you like to own a second home? If so where would you want that home to be? Well, I don't own a home now, so I would love to have my own home. I guess if I ever had enough money to have a second home, I'd get a summer condo up in Okoboji, IA.
8.  Insert your own random thought here. Today I'm going to a local antique mall, and I'm excited about finding something fun.

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Going antiquing, how fun! Hope you'll be able to find some treasures.

Joyce said...

Hope you found something to treasure. We enjoy browsing antique marts too. Have a great weekend!